ME 4054W DESIGN SHOW!
The Design Show is a public, walk-through event where
ME 4054W students show off what they have been working on all semester. Student
teams are judged by a jury of professionals. Come join us for
this exciting event. All ages are welcome.
Design Show, Spring 2013
- Location: Great Hall in Coffman Memorial Union
- Date: Thursday, May 9, 2013
- For more details, please see "The Design Show" slides on the Spring 2013 lecture notes page
- Booth assignments will be made on the day of the
show. If your team needs special placement please notify course staff at least a week prior to the show.
- Display boards are 6 ft x 6 ft.
- Bring extension cords, if needed. Each team will have access to one outlet with enough power for a laptop. For additional power requirements, please notify the course staff at least a week prior to the show.
- Each team will have a 6 ft table.
- The Great Hall will open for set-up at 10:00 AM. Set-up must be completed by 1:30 PM.
- Judging will begin at 1:30 PM and the Design Show is open to the public from 2:30-4:30 PM.
- Tear down will begin at 5:00 PM and everything must be out of the Great Hall by 6:00 PM.
- All students must give their design notebooks to their advisor at the Design Show.
Thank you for being a judge!
You will be assigned several projects to jusdge. All information, scoresheets, etc. you need will be in packets you will be given when you check in at the show.
A list of the projects
is on the course home page